Recroup.com – what it is and why you need it.
There are two subjects that no self respecting recruitment blogger wants to be writing about right now:
- Social Media
Both subjects have been thrashed to death and every snake oil salesperson has been, had their fill and moved on. So why would I be excitedly writing a blog post today to talk to you about Recroup.com and how they will get your ads on Google and Facebook? The answer is that unlike the SEO snake oil merchants, Recroup.com is running targeted ad campaigns for your jobs on the top two online advertising platforms on the globe. Facebook and Google paid ads work, they really do.
If you are like me you’re still wondering how this looks and what it does. I have to confess it took me seeing one of our live job ads in action for me to really get it.
So the way it works is;
- You sign up for a Recroup.com account.
- You jump into JobAdder and add Recroup as a job board on your account.
- You start posting job ads to Recroup in JobAdder
- Recroup takes your ads and posts them to Google and Facebook
- People see your ads, they apply, and their resumes are automatically loaded into JobAdder against your open job order.
- You can view your stats and track the progress of your ad campaigns
Example of a Job Ad as a sponsored Google Adword
Examples of a Sponsored Ad on Facebook
Your online stats and ad performance dashboard in Recroup.com
For a couple of hundred bucks a campaign you can’t afford not to try this out.
When you do please pass along your feedback as we’d love to hear how you go.